Welcome My Lovelies!!!

I would like to officially say hello from Pilchy (see what I did there ;). Feel free to explore this fantabulous unknown world of fashion, beauty and lifestyle as I try to help hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyou have the most of being a girl. If you like what you see check me out on Lookbook (hellopilchy)



To All the Newbies

So this is my first post...Oh I better introduce myself!
The names Pilchy...HelloPilchy. But you probably already knew that.

Yep, that's me. Whenever I have the time I will update my page with posts' describing my lifestyle. They will usually be relating to beauty or fashion. So to start off...here I'm wearing a jumper from Chicabooti (in stores now)...Revlon Lipstick of the colour Primrose (love it)...Sadly my curls aren't natural however...thanks to Rusk Miracurl my is literally like a miracle. Note: my hair needed style hold mouse so I used Schwarzkopf Taft Styling Mouse (my hair doesn't hold curls but this worked awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment